* 1 1/2 c. sugar
* 24 oz. light cream cheese, softened
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 4 eggs
* 1 1/2 c. raspberries
* 8 oz. light cream cheese
* 1/4 c. sugar
* measuring cups
* measuring spoons
* large bowl
* oven (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
* cupcake liners
* cupcake pan
Procedures : 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla.
3. Add eggs to cream cheese mixture one at a time and blend after adding each egg.
4. Line 24-cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full with cream cheese batter.
5. Divide raspberries evenly between the 24 cupcakes and sprinkle on top of each cupcake.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees (176 degrees Celsius).
7. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. A well will form in the middle of each cupcake.
8. Turn the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius).
9. In a small bowl, blend together topping ingredients. Using a teaspoon, drop topping into the center of each cupcake.
10. Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius).
11. Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep refrigerated