Yes you read that name right these are great cookies that put together those great flavors of chocolate, nuts and macaroons. You can not help but to like these cookies
Yield: 20 servings
1/4 c Sugar
2 tb Pure almond paste
1 c Shredded sweetened coconut
1/3 c Mini semisweet choc chips
3 lg Egg whites
1/2 ts Cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Combine almond paste and sugar in a medium bowl.
3. Using your fingers, work paste into sugar completely.
4. Add coconut and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
I5. n a clean medium-sized bowl beat egg whites until fluffy using absolutely clean beaters.
6. Add cream of tartar and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
7. Add half of beaten egg whites to coconut mixture and combine to lighten.
8. Fold in remaining whites gently being careful not to deflate.
9. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
10. Bake 20 minutes until tops are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets before transferring cookies to a cool surface.