- 1 pound Ground SIRLOIN
- 2/3 cup Canned beef broth
- 1 Jar babyfood strained beef — (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Dry onions
- 1/4 cup Hot water
- Mix meat babyfood and broth together well then but in fridge for 3 hours or over night.
- Then add hot water to onions to hydrate them make small hamburgers
- Put in frying pan with the end of a spoon put holes in the burgers while frying so they will cook evenly.
- Before tuning put some onions on top of each burger then place buns on top bottom of buns down so they will be steamed warm.
- Garnish with pickle ketchup and mustard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.