Everyone seems to like an English Carrot Cake. Although I tend to not like the frosting as it is made with cream cheese, I love the cake. This recipe should be nice and moist for you and really is a fantastic dessert that everyone will love
English Carrot Cake Ingredients
3 eggs, beaten
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups shredded coconut
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup walnuts
1-1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 small can crush pineapple, juice included
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Add sugar to the beaten eggs, blending thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
English Carrot Cake frosting
1/2 stick margarine, softened
1/2 lb powdered sugar
3 oz cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla
- Blend all ingredients and spread on cooled cake.